On various places in Exact Globe Next, you have the option to send the information per e-mail. You could for instance think of mailing an invoice or order confirmation. Depending on the information you send, various e-mail addresses can be suggested. There are, after all, various places where you can define an e-mail address per account:
- The main e-mail address of the account. This is often an info address, like firstname.lastname@example.org. In the simple mode of the debtor or creditor, you can find the main e-mail address on the tab ‘Basics’ in the section ‘General’, after selecting the option ‘E-mail’ from ‘Address types’. If you open the debtor/creditor in the advanced mode, you can find the main e-mail address on the tab ‘Basics’ in the section ‘Address’ under the address type ‘E-mail’.
- The e-mail address of the main contact person. You can find this on the tab ‘Contact’ under the maintenance of main contact person. This is the contact person with the option ‘Main’ checked.
- The e-mail address of the financial contact person. This can be found on the tab ‘Contact’ under the maintenance of the main contact person. This is the contact person with the option ‘Financial contact person’ checked.
- The e-mail address of the contact person linked to the invoice address. This can be found via the tab ‘Contact’ under maintenance of the account and opening the maintenance of the relevant contact person. After updating the invoice address, you can link the contact person to the invoice address.
The overview below will show you when which e-mail address will be used:
|main e-mail address||E-mail adres
Main contact person
|E-mail adres Financial contact person||E-mail adres
Contact person invoice address
|Confirm blanket sales orders||*3||*3|
|Confirm Sales orders and RMA orders||*3||*3|
|Print / process sales orders and service orders||*3||*3|
|Confirm service orders||*3||*3|
|Print purchase orders and RTV orders||*3||*3|
- 1 = While printing, you can make a selection of the type of contact person the e-mail will need to be sent to.
- 2 = Initially, the main e-mail address of the account will be checked. If no main e-mail address is stated, then the e-mail address of the main contact person will be used.
- 3 = Initially, the main contact person of the account will be checked. If no e-mail address is stated for the main contact person, the main e-mail address of the account will be used.