It could be useful to link additional information about a purchase or sales entry as a note to the entry. For instance, you could think of appointments made with suppliers or buyers regarding delivery or receipt. Your colleague could then immediately see there is a note attached to the entry and could view this.
Adding a note
A note can be added via the debtor or creditor card. Go to the menu [Finance, Accounts receivable/Accounts payable, Cards]
- Open the card of the relevant account
- Select the entry to which you want to link a note
- Click the button ‘Note’, in the lower part of the screen
- Enter your note in the screen that pops up
- Using the button ‘Time stamp’, you can add the date and time to your note if so desired
- Click ‘Save’.
Your note has now been linked to the entry.
You or your colleague can now view in the blink of an eye which entries have notes attached. If the accounts receivable or accounts payable have a green tick in the ‘note’ column, the entry has a note attached to it. Notes can be viewed using the ‘Note’ button.