While printing/processing invoices in Exact Globe Next, you have the possibility to send these by e-mail. By default, this is sent to the e-mail address of the main contact person of the invoice debtor. This occurs because the invoice address is also linked by default to the main contact person.
It is however possible to make sure that the invoices for this debtor are not sent to the e-mail address of the main contact person, but to another contact person. For instance, someone from the creditor administration of said debtor.
To realise this, please following the steps below:
- Open the maintenance of the debtor via the menu [Finance, Accounts receivable, Maintain].
- Open the relevant debtor and go to the tab ‘Contact’.
- In the upper part of the screen, in the section ‘Contact persons’, select the contact person to whom the invoice address is linked at the moment (usually this is the main contact person). You can view this by the tick in the column ‘Invoice’ in this upper section.
- In the lower section of the screen ‘Addresses’, you can then double click the invoice address or open this via the icon ‘Edit’ (on the left).
- In this follow-up screen ‘Addresses’, uncheck ‘Copy : Visit addr.’ and link the desired contact person.
- While making new invoices for this debtor, this contact person and the accompanying e-mail address will be used as default.