Exact has developed several apps for Exact Synergy Enterprise. One of these is the Field Service app. This app is already available for some time as part of the Exact Service Management solution for manufacturers and wholesale companies to streamline their complete service management process.
Posts Tagged ‘IPhone’
The Exact Synergy App version 1.1 and higher contains very nice features. One of them is the possibility to show SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports on your iPhone/iPad. Under a new menu, option ‘Reports’ you can view all your reports on your mobile IOS device. In this article I will explain how this can be done.
The Exact Synergy apps are available since 2011. There is an App for iOS (iPhone, iPad), Android and Windows Phone. Since the introduction a lot of improvements are made to the apps; some visible, a lot not visible.
This year we will continue to improve our Mobile App offering to better serve the persons using the Apps.
So, if you are one of the thousands of user of our Apps, let us know what improvements you would like to see. What do you like to see in our new Apps?
Leave a reply on this blogpost and tell us!
Version 1.1 of the iPhone app is out. Download it from the App Store NOW! For our Exact Product Blog readers we’ll describe below how to activate the sneak preview of the dashboard functionality on your iPhone or iPad. You can find more details below.
Version 1.1 is a result of big improvements, which at first sight are not always visible. After the update, your app will still look the same.
Some nice improvements which are done based on direct customer feedback are:
- Add your time stamp in your workflow remarks.
- The handling of time off has been improved, to make it clear for you that your time off has been submitted and is waiting for approval.
- For first time users, we simplified the login procedure.
- The iPad can be used in landscape mode, which is a must for users with integrated keyboards.
- 100+ other small enhancements, like the way you set the security level and priority in a request
One big new feature is the availability of dashboards to be shown on your iPhone/iPad. Under a new menu, option ‘Reports’ you can view all your SQL reports on you mobile IOS device. We still have several ideas how to make this feature even more powerful and are open for feedback by our users. Therefore we’ll make this functionality only available under a special sneak preview option for now.
How to get started with dashboards on your IOS app:
- All the SQL Reports shown on your Exact Synergy Enterprise homepage are available on your IOS app as well. So before you start, make sure you have the reports available on your Exact Synergy Enterprise homepage.
- It’s a sneak preview and you need to link the role ‘Sneak preview iPhone’ to your person card to get the dashboards available on your IOS app.
- Your Exact Synergy installation must be up to date (update in October2011 or later) or the mobile server files are installed manually (read more about this here)
- You are ready for the Action! Good luck and happy apping!
If you already use the Exact Synergy app for iPhone, you will be notified by the App Store to update the Exact Synergy App. If you are a new user, you can download the app here.
We are happy to announce that as of today, Exact Synergy Enterprise product update 246 is generally available. This marks the end of the controlled release, which started in the beginning of July.
In this product update we have mainly focused on Professional Services Automation. Among others we have added the following improvements:
- Multiple improvements have been added to the existing hour and expense entry screen for consultants (video, release note)
- A full-fledged project manager role (video, release note)
- Rates and items enhancements for project controllers (video)
- Several improvements for administrators, such as 64-bit environment compliance
Moreover, we have added new features in Reporting services (release note)
- Possibility to share reports via the customer and reseller portal
- Retrieving information from many administrations separately with one report
- Linking multiple persons to a report irrespective of the assigned roles
- Identifying reports as web parts
We have also extended features in Mobile Synergy, based on feedback and suggestions from our customers. You can now view your own calendar and schedule appointments with your accounts and colleagues (release note).
As you know the iPhone app for Exact Synergy is already available and you can download it from the App Store. This app makes it possible for the users of iPhone and iPad to directly send emails, call customers and colleagues with a single finger tap while being on the go. Moreover, you can manage your schedule, but also view planning of your colleagues. Watch the video here to find out more.
Should you have any questions regarding this product update, please contact Bert Siekmann (manager of product management) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CRM App is available for all our users since January 2014. The App offers a lot of functionality and new features. But what exactly? I made a high level overview, showing what is available in the App. Have a look at it and let me know what you like or what you miss.
Click on the table to view it in full size
This weekend the Dutch financial newspaper ‘Het Financieele Dagblad’ ranked the Exact Synergy App as #1 Business App. A great achievement and big thanks to you for the trust in our product.
We are currently working on new version of our Apps which hopefully have us in a firm #1 position again next year!
Version 2.0 of the iPhone app is out. Download it from the App Store NOW!
In this major update of the Synergy app, we focused on making the app easier to use. You will directly see this after installing the app. Note that the new features are only visible working with Synergy product update 249 or above.
A lot of improvements are based on direct customer feedback. So, please let us know what you think about the app and leave a reply on this post or rate the app in the Appstore.
New in this version:
- Full redesign to make the app more intuitive
- Performance improvements
- The request card is simplified and gives the user all information needed to fulfill his process
Since the introduction of the iPhone app last June, you were asking me time after time when we are ready with the Android App.
Well, let me tell you that last couple of months we have worked hard on the Android app, with the goal to build a native App with the same user experience as the iPhone app.
Looking to the first feedback from my colleagues at Exact who are already working with the Anroid App, it looks like that goal is achieved!
The Android App looks like the iPhone App, but in fact is a brand new product. It is nice to see how well the native Android behavior and navigation is appreciated by its users.
The Android app is almost ready now and we are running some final tests.
I expect to App to be available in the Android market within a month and I will update you via the blog.
Thanks for your patience.
Good looking, great performance, easy to use: The Exact Synergy app for iPhone and iPad will be in the Appstore soon! (since June 2011 the App is available in the App Store)
Last couple of months I earned my salary by playing around with my iPhone. Sounds good, right! I have been working on the Exact Synergy app for iPhone and iPad. This week we uploaded the app to the Appstore which is now waiting for approval by Apple.
With the Exact Synergy app for iPhone and iPad we aim to deliver you the functionality you most frequently use or which comes in handy when you are not behind your desk. Think about managing your workflow, and creating new requests. You can view your accounts and click on the address to navigate to it. View your agenda, book your billable hour, enter your vacation request and directly see how many days will be deducted. And… file your expense claim, a process described already a while ago! The Synergy iPhone app offers you much more, but you can find this out for yourself pretty soon!
The Exact Synergy app for iPhone and iPad is free to use by all Synergy users and is available for both Exact Synergy (asp) (version 397+) and Exact Synergy Enterprise (PU 244+).
I will inform you via the product blog when the Exact Synergy app for iPhone and iPad is available in the Appstore