It’s been a while since we have published an article dedicated to enhancements on Service Management. In this blog I would like to inform you about some highlights that you can expect in the next Exact Synergy Enterprise release, product update 251, which is expected in the second quarter of this year.
- The display of information and change of planning on the Dispatch board are much faster. The database has been optimized which has resulted in an improvement of the overall performance for Service Management;
- Several changes have been made on the Customize page of the Dispatch board. Options are added to requests (for instance project, early invoicing, serial number and item), to Service activities (such as various descriptions, and problem code) and to Service lines (engineer, planned hours, etcetera);
- Changes have been made to the indexation, prolongation, and invoicing of Service contracts;
- Various report templates are supported for contract documents, Service slips, and Service activities;
- We enhanced the Service request. Serial numbers in Service activity are hyperlinked, contract type has been added for Service configurations, resource or material lines can be canceled in edit mode and some more things we will update you about later in the product update 251 summary, which becomes available to all customers;
- Also on Exact Globe Next side, in product update 406, significant improvements have been made to further enhance the logic behind the implementation of Service configuration in sales orders.
For the exact release date of the Exact Synergy Enterprise product update 251, please keep a close eye on this blog.
Image by supakitmod on FreeDigitalPhotos.net