A new version of the CRM App is available in the Appstore. This new version (2.0) comes with a couple of new features and fixes, but one really stands out!
With this new version of the CRM App, you’ll have all information available to support you in your daily job and to close that deal. So, what did we do? We added the option to add reports to your home menu and account cards.
What information do you want to check before you contact your account?
- Revenue YTD compared to last year? Do you want to see it at assortment level or per item?
- Or are you interested in the products he did not buy this year?
- Or you simply want to see the pricelist for this customer?
It’s up to you!
And what matters to you? What information is critical for you to make your target and have your sales processes run smoothly?
- Do you want to have an overview of your won deals compared to your target?
- A graphical overview of your sales pipeline?
- One overview with killing sheets of your competitors?
It’s up to you!
How to make it available on your CRM App
All the information is there and can be presented in any way you want via SSRS reports. With SSRS reports you can collect all information from your Exact or any other system and present them in a user-friendly way.
Ones the report is made available by the administrator, the user can select which reports he wants to use. This is done in Synergy (web application). Go to the user preferences where you will find a new tab called ‘Mobile’. Here you can define the reports you want to see in the main menu and at the account card. Note that you can also copy over the reports from one of your colleagues.
This function is available as of the latest version of Synergy product update 252. If this function is not available to you, you need to update your Synergy environment first.