On behalf of product management I’m happy to announce that as of today Exact Globe product update 403 is in controlled release. The release is now available for resellers and all controlled release customers that participate in the controlled release. This new product update is planned to be generally available in the beginning of January 2012.
In Exact Globe product update 403 we have extended functionalities that support your legal requirements and business standards with a number of new features. Among others:
- Electronic submission of VAT return, EU sales list (VIES) as well as INTRASTAT return for Irish legislation
- Support of audit file, version 3.1 for Dutch legislation
- Postal codes for United States and Canada supported
We have also enhanced the Exact Warehouse Management Solution with a re-count functionality that comes in handy when stock differences are too big, and auto fill picking queue and fulfillment that enable companies to pick sales orders without having to use the control center for it.
Moreover, to follow earlier introduction of supporting accounts, items and general ledger accounts by Central Master Data Management, you can now easily centrally manage people. Please watch the video to find out more.
As in each of the product updates we have also taken into consideration direct customer feedback and have developed numerous small enhancements, such as:
- Enhancements for the (Interactive) Balance Sheet
- Matching outstanding items in bank or cash journals using accurate offset general ledger accounts
- Matching of receipts and payments enhanced
- Process sales journal entries automatically upon printing the final invoices
- Copy item functionality includes all suppliers and warehouse details
Finally, to meet our customers’ needs we have addressed a number of enhancements related to consistency and completeness of Roles and Rights functionality in Exact Globe. Please read more in this document under tab Roles & Rights.
Should you have any questions regarding this announcement, please comment on this blog post.