As of today, Exact Synergy Enterprise product update 247 is in controlled release. This new product update is planned to be generally available by the end of September 2011.
The main highlights of this product update are as following:
- License roles improvements: Synergy user, Employee Self-Service User, Incoming Invoice Register user and users with CRM role (video)
- Calendar management with Synergy Office Integration to link your project, account and contact to your appointment
- Quotations fully integrated with Exact Globe, so the item information can be retrieved from Exact Globe and you can now select a division to be linked to your quotation
- New Synergy design includes new features, such as customizable cockpits and enhanced mega menus navigation
- Exact PSA solution with new functionalities and numerous improvements, such as planning people against a deadline and registering costs of approved hours and expenses in Exact Globe
- Exact Integration with new features, such as supporting the batch update of items and restoring database
- Central Master Data Management makes it now possible to centrally manage General Ledgers (video)
We have also implemented a number of small enhancements based on a direct customer feedback and suggestions, among others:
- Directly set status of project during creation
- Set opportunity status from Won to Undecided
- Full name of users displayed in timestamp
For a full overview of all new functionalities, please refer to the release notes for product update 247.
Should you have any questions regarding this announcement, please contact Bert Siekmann (Manager Product Management) at email@example.com.
Tags: calendar management, CMDM, Exact Integration, Exact Synergy Enterprise, Integrator, License Roles, Master data, new Synergy design, product update 247, PSA, quotations, small enhancements, user feedback, user interface