I’m happy to announce that product update 399 of Exact Globe is general available. As you are used to, we further extended and improved the important features in order to fulfill your legal requirements. Some important extensions in this product update:
- Availability of prepayment invoices with or without VAT
- USD currency change in Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba
- VAT reporting and EU sales list reporting in Luxembourg
In addition to numerous enhancements based on the feedback we received from customers, we have also enriched the design of Exact Globe user interface. With the new skin called “Globe Sky” we would like to create more pleasant work experience, improve the efficiency and increase the user satisfaction.
A considerable slice of our development capacity, is allocated to what we call ‘small enhancements’, which result directly from your feedback to us. Some of the suggestions we have implemented in this product update:
- Invoice payment date displayed in debtor and creditor cards
- Date filter section added to overview of debtor and creditor cards
- Option of not copying description from previous sales or purchase invoices
- Enhancements to the Picking List
To find out more about “Globe Sky”, extensions in legal requirements and enhancements check the Product Update News. You can find there as well a preview of Central Master Data Management that supports effective collaboration between individual departments.