After talking with some of our customers, it became apparent that of all the people who ‘use’ Exact Online, there are certainly some who do not fully ‘make use’ of it. While the product still suits the original purpose for which it was purchased – namely online book keeping – some users are not taking full advantage of its wide range of functionality. So, in an effort to try and help our users get the most possible from their investment, here’s a short reminder of what else Exact Online can do for you!
More than financial administration, Exact Online;
- Offers insight into your company, creating overviews and summaries to help analyze not only your financial, but your sales activities as well.
- Becomes the information storage hub for your customer base, giving you easy access to all your contact’s phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
- Allows you to create invoices and send them to your customers quickly and easily.
- Offers detailed historical reporting for important information like customer activity or item sales.
- And will soon be the place where it really all comes together! The functionality will be extending even further this year, offering integration with Payroll, Logistics management and Time entry.
Just think of all the potentially useful data stored in Exact Online ready for you to use. If you’re one of our users who feels they might not be making the most of it, why do you think that is? Do you miss something that would help you to use it more effectively? If you have any suggestions or comments, please do let us know. It’s our aim to continue developing and improving wherever possible, input from our users is essential in making that happen. So please do get in touch!
In the meantime, just to give you some extra things to think about, here are a few little tips and tricks that might help you to experience something more from Exact Online:
- Remember that you can directly e-mail from within Exact Online. In the account card, clicking on the e-mail address will create an e-mail in your mail program.
- When printing an Invoice ‘Final’, you can specify the output – how you want the invoice to be created. It’s possible to select e-mail, the invoice being sent by e-mail as an attachment, in turn saving postage costs. A document version of each invoice will still be created in your administration and can be found in the account card.
- Remember that the search functionality within EOL is both powerful and flexible – making it easy to dive into your information precisely where you need to. Use the customize link in the upper right corner of the screen to adjust the filters in the search pages.
- Once you’ve collected the overview that’s most useful, you can also easily export it to excel for further analysis, again using one of the buttons in the upper right corner.
Good luck! Perhaps there’s something you particularly like in EOL that makes a real difference to how you use it? If so, let us know and we’ll spread the word!