Do you often search with the same criteria within Exact Synergy Enterprise? For instance, when you’re looking for specific requests? In this case, it could be useful to work with templates. A template can be used to save search criteria and easily show a search result.
A template can be saved as private or public. The option ‘Public’ allows you the opportunity to share your saved template with your colleagues. The following options are available:
- Private – These templates can only be viewed by the user who created the template.
- Public: All – These templates can be viewed by everyone.
- Public: Group – These templates can be viewed by employees that fall under the same group as the creator.
- Public: Division – These templates can be viewed by employees that fall under the same division as the creator.
- Public: Cost centre – These templates can be viewed by employees that fall under the same cost centre as the creator.
Creating a template
In order to create a template, you can follow the steps below:
- Click [Search, Requests] in the menu on the left.
- The following screen appears.
- On the right side of the screen, you will find the templates section.
- Define the search criteria.
- After completing everything, click Save in the templates section.
- In this screen, you will be able to create a new template or overwrite the search criteria of an existing template. Furthermore, you can directly indicate whether the template is private or public.
- Click OK.
The template has now been created. The new template will appear in the templates section. If you click this, the search criteria will immediately be completed.