Are you looking for a specific customer? Or do you perhaps want to search for a certain group of customers within a specific postcode area? Both options are possible within Exact Synergy Enterprise. In order to search for a specific customer, you can make use of the search field in the menu on the left.
Searching for a group of customers
You might perhaps want to search for a certain group of customers that come from a certain postcode area. In order to find this group, you can make use of the function ‘Advanced search’. You can use this by following the steps below:
- Go to menu [Customers, Reports, Accounts, Search]
- Click the icon ‘Customize’ on the top right of the screen, check the option ‘Search via operators’ and click ‘Save’.
- In the search screen of the accounts, you now have the section ‘Advanced search’.
- Select the options ‘Postcode’ and ‘Between’.
- From the magnifying glass-fields, select the postcodes.
- Click Add.
- Finally, click Show to view the result.