Would you like to link the original invoice to the entry in Exact Globe? Or would you perhaps like to save a Word document with additional information along with the invoice? All of this is possible within Exact Globe.
For the various entries you enter in Exact Globe, you have the possibility to link it to an attachment. It is only possible to link an attachment during the creation of a new entry or while changing an existing entry. If you open an existing entry on the screen, you should also first click ‘Change’ before you can add the attachment.
If you would like to link an attachment during the creation of a purchase/sales entry, you can do so as follows:
- In the entry, click the paperclip icon next to the button ‘Conditions’ on the top right.
- On the screen that appears, you can search, select, link and save the attachment.
If you would like to link an attachment during a bank/cash/general journal entry, you can do so as follows:
- Check whether the column ‘Attachment’ is turned on in the journal. In the entry, go to [View, Format columns…] and tick off the option ‘Attachment’ in the section ‘Line’.
- If the column is there, you can recognise it by the paperclip icon in the column head.
- To add an attachment, click this icon.
- In the screen that appears, you can now search, select, link and save the attachment.
- The relevant line will now show a paperclip icon, which will indicate to you that an attachment has been linked to that line. If so desired, you could link other attachments to different lines.