As of this week Exact Synergy product update 257 and Exact Globe product update 412 are in Controlled Release. This means that customers who participate in the controlled release phase can download the new product updates. These product updates offer several new functions and improvements.
Posts Tagged ‘controlled release’
As announced earlier ELIS is currently in controlled release.
ELIS is a new technical framework for the integration between Exact Globe Next and Exact Synergy Enterprise and supports solutions that exchange data between these two products and possible third-party solutions.
Via an included control center you can centrally install, activate and manage these solutions (such as Exact Integration, CMDM, Shop Floor Control, Word Merge, Exchange Integration). This all is possible including central and pro-active logging which means that you can manage all integrations from one central location and send them again if errors occur. ELIS even offers the possibility to receive a notification by e-mail our in your workflow, so you can take action immediately.
Also partners are enabled to base integration solutions on this framework to benefit from the built-in functionality and central manageability.
Based on the positive results of the controlled release phase so far, we expect that ELIS including the solutions Exact Integration, Shop Floor Control and Word Merge, will be generally available by the end of this month.
For people who can’t wait it’s still possible to sign up for the controlled release program. This can be done by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the Fact Sheet for more information about the controlled release program.
For more information about ELIS, please see the start page: Getting started with Exact Lightweight Integration Server (ELIS).
Exact Globe Next product update 407 and Exact Synergy Enterprise product update 252 are now in controlled release. After a successful controlled release period, we will make the updates generally available for all customers; planned for January 9, 2014.
As of today, Exact Synergy Enterprise product update 248 is generally available, which marks the end of the controlled release period which started in the mid of December 2011.
Please see below what the main highlights of this product update are:
- Realigning features for users with the CRM role, that offers now full functionality in the CRM module. Please watch this video to learn about other improvements to this role.
- Numerous enhancements to Exact Synergy Office Integration based on direct customer feedback. For a complete overview of enhancements, please click here and choose tab ‘General’; you can also watch this video to find out more.
- Improvements to the Exact PSA solution, among others by enhancing the project planning board that offers a more interactive way of planning with a drag-and-drop interface. The Work Breakdown Structure is now merged with budgets to simplify work of a project controller and project managers. Please watch this series of videos to find out more.
- With Central Master Data Management you can now easily centrally manage people, in follow-up of the earlier introduction of supporting accounts, items and general ledger accounts (video)
- The possibility to save pivot analysis for opportunities as templates based on a direct customer feedback (video)
Moreover, the new Exact Service Management solution that helps wholesale and manufacturing companies who service the products they sell to optimize their service activities is currently in extended controlled release. Please watch our introduction video to find out more about this solution.
The Exact Synergy Enterprise Configurator will remain in controlled release with this product update until the end of January. Please read more about Exact Synergy Enterprise Configurator in the previous announcement.
Should you have any questions regarding this announcement, please do not hesitate to comment on this blog post.
As of today, Exact Globe product update 402 is in controlled release. This new product update is planned to be generally available by the end of September 2011.
In product update 402 we have introduced Exact Visual Scheduler to facilitate work of production planner in manufacturing companies. The Exact Visual Scheduler helps to make efficient use of the available capacity and improve order performance. It is fully integrated into Exact Globe as a standard module.
SKU Management for tagging stock unit is now generally available. Please watch the video, to find out how this feature works in action. Also the Exact Integration which is generally available as of August, has new features in this product update, such as supporting the batch update of items and restoring database. To follow the previous announcements in which we introduced Central Master Data Management that supports accounts and items, as of this product update you can centrally manage General Ledgers between Exact Globe and Exact Synergy Enterprise (video).
We have also extended functionalities that support your legal requirements and business standards with a number of new features, such as taxation changes for Germany, Switzerland and Thailand. Based on our customers needs we have implemented in this product update, among others, the following new features:
- Managing payment days for your creditors
- New period-date calendar menu path
- Employee details protected by menu rights
- Interactive balance functionality enhanced
- Unbalanced trial balances by cost centers
For a full overview of all new functionalities, please refer to the release notes for product update 402
Should you have any questions regarding this announcement, please contact Bert Siekmann (Manager Product Management) at email@example.com.
As of this week Exact Synergy product update 255 and Exact Globe product update 410 are in Controlled Release. This means that customers who participate in the controlled release phase can download the new product updates. In these product updates several new functions and improvements are available.
As of this week Exact Synergy Enterprise product update 253 and Exact Globe Next product update 408 are in Controlled Release. This means that customers who participate in the controlled release phase can download the new product updates. In these product updates many new functions and improvements are available.
In Exact Globe Next Microsoft Windows 8.1 is now supported and changes in the architecture have been made so Exact Globe Next can better run in a hosted environment. In E-WMS several new functions such as real-time replenishment have been added.
What is happening in April 2013? The beginning of quarter 2? In Localizations, we are happy to announce that product update 406 is now in controlled release. It is always important to keep our users’ in mind in facilitating their daily operations and meeting legal and local business requirements. Therefore, user can expect numerous changes and improvements from legal, localizations, banking and direct customer feedback in this product update.
Now, let me share some of the features highlights to you. From legal, we have New INTRASTAT numbers introduced for year 2013 for EU, new VAT return Form 18 for Czech Republic, new version of XBRL taxonomy for e-Bilanz (5.1) for Germany and many more.
From localizations, we have Golden tax for China, Cash based VAT enhancement for all, new setting for Autofattura for Spain, Italy and Romania, and etc.
Last but not least, continuous effort on SEPA enhancement like SEPA credit transfer and Direct debit formats introduced to several countries , Import and export tool introduced to update Dutch, German, and Austrian bank accounts of debtors and creditors with IBAN and BIC code and many more.
For a complete overview on the features, please refer to the Exact Globe Next 406: Localizations & cross-border product update news.
On behalf of product management I’m happy to announce that as of today, Exact Synergy Enterprise product update 248 is in controlled release. This new product update is planned to be generally available in the mid of January 2012.
The main highlights of this product update are as following:
- Realigned features for the CRM role, that offers now full functionality in the module CRM. An important addition to the CRM role is the ability to perform delegation.
- Improved ease of use and speed of Exact Synergy Office Integration. You can now automatically save emails from certain folders directly to Exact Synergy Enterprise, based on a template set for those folders. You also have a possibility to deactivate option of automatic mapping of a contact person when saving an email. Moreover, Synergy Office Integration has been enhanced with numerous features, such as option to save multiple emails at once and pop-up notification to ask user to save an outgoing email. For a complete overview of enhancements, please click here and choose tab ‘General’
- Changes to the Exact PSA solution, among others enhanced project planning board that offers a more interactive way of planning with drag-and-drop interface; Work Breakdown Structure merged with budgets to simplify work of a project controller and project manager.
- Additional features in the new design of Exact Synergy Enterprise, such as expanding self-service wizards, ability to select themes, SDK support on mega menu, top right menu and search entities
- People supported in Central Master Data Management, please see this video to find out more
Based on a direct feedback from our customers, we are continuously improving our products. This product update includes features mentioned above for CRM role and Exact Synergy Office Integration. Moreover, we offer now possibility to save pivot analysis for opportunities as templates.
As of this product update Exact Synergy Enterprise Configurator will be available. This toolset is meant for consultants and partners. It can be used to create and implement pre-configured templates, in pre-sales trajectories to ‘quickly’ realize a demo showing the Exact Synergy Enterprise features. Moreover, it can also be used in configuration of customer specific solutions to support the primary and secondary business processes.
Should you have any questions regarding this announcement, please do not hesitate to comment on this blog post.
On behalf of the Product Management team, I am pleased to announce that Exact Globe product update 401 is in controlled release. This new product update is planned to be generally available at the end of May 2011.
A large group of customers are already lined up to participate in the controlled release and start using it. On top of that all of Exacts partners/resellers are able to download the 401 product update as well.
With our users’ needs in mind, we have added in this product update new functionalities that are important to our customers’ operation and will facilitate their business. Among others, we have enhanced Exact Globe with the following features:
- Central Master Data Management for Items is in extended controlled release
- B2B E-commerce Portal that facilitates wholesale trade and manufacturing companies in their need for optimizing electronic ordering process in a Business-to-business environment
- Handling of bounced and refunded collections in cash flow management
- For the Dutch customers of Exact Globe we introduce Rabobank Online. This solution offers online integration and automatic exchange of local bank payment files, bank collection files and bank statements with the help of the Exact Online platform.
- To better support manufacturing companies several improvements in production order entry, BOM and logistics have been implemented
Moreover in this product update we have further extended and improved support legal as well as banking requirements.
Based on direct customer feedback, we continuously improve our products. In this product update you will find among others the following enhancements:
- Multilingual unit description supported in logistics
- Ability to fulfill Sales orders in combination with underpaid pre-payment invoices
- Update purchase prices based on sales prices
Additionally, the Word merge functionality in Exact Globe is now fully supported with MS Word 2010 thanks to the Content Controls solution.
More about this product update soon!