Being present internationally comes with a responsibility. A responsibility to meet legal requirements, specific product requirements and customer’s expectations. From today we will use this blog to keep you posted about Exact’s Localizations.
The main purpose of Localizations is to provide you with a product that meets the market with respect to changes in international legal regulations, as well as changes in product requirements. For many years, we have been doing our utmost to comply with these changes, while keeping in mind that, unfortunately we cannot do all. Still, we can say that we have been able to deliver a large variety of important Localization features in every new product update.
Currently, product update 412 is in controlled release and will be generally available in the third quarter of this year. To give you an idea of which Localization features have been included in this product update, please see the list below. When you click on the link, the subsequent release note will be opened.
- Tax authority control data report (Hungarian legislation)
- VAT boxes ES1 and ES2 added to VAT returns (Irish legislation)
- Fiscal taxonomy version 5.3 now supported (German legislation)
- Cash-based VAT is supported in VAT Control Statement (Slovak legislation)
- New VAT return layout for 2016 includes VAT boxes 006, 007, and 008 (Austrian legislation)
- Spesometro enhanced for 2016 (Italian legislation)
- Improved VAT control statement for section B3 (Slovak legislation)
- Date selection added in audit file (French legislation)
- New taxonomy for 2016 supported (Dutch legislation)
- Ability to delete VAT returns and EU sales lists sent via Digipoort (Dutch legislation)