Getting Sales Invoices paid in full and on time is what makes or breaks a company. Exact Online offers a wide range of possibilities to get a correct sales invoice out. Still we will never stop improving. Processing sales invoices will soon be enhanced with a wide range of new features and simplified UI to make it more efficient to communicate with your customers.
Below you find an overview of what will be new:
- Clean up of the number of processing buttons and new simplified user experience.
- A preview before opting for trial or final processing so you see what is send out.
- Send invoices to multiple contact persons.
- Use an alternative email address while processing an invoice.
- Maintain an invoice layout at processing so you do not need to aboard processing.
- Add a CC and a BCC to an email to inform additional stakeholders.
- Subject of the email message in the language of the receiver for better recognition.
- Edit the invoice date when creating trial invoices.
- Add attachments to email for reasons of specification or e.g. to add terms and conditions.
- Send a copy to yourself.
- Your personal email address instead of the administration email address when sending out invoices so potential questions or remarks find their way back to you easily.
- Clear information on processing methods and details to verify at a later stage via the sales invoice history.
Expected to become general available in Exact Online in March 2014!