Exact is currently developing a new Service Management solution. More and more customers are working daily with the new service management solution and we are nearing the end of controlled release phase for integrated scenario.
We are about to launch the controlled release phase of the iPad tablet application for service engineers.
Our research showed that most of you want to provide the field service engineer with a tablet device so they can do their job easier, faster and be more efficient. Tablets are an excellent choice for this goal, they are affordable, easy and fun to use triggering engineers to do the realization and administration on time and correctly.
The iPad tablet application has all information your service engineer needs:
- Addresses and contacts information
- The ability to navigate to the service address
- The machine, the machine’s history and technical manuals
- Problem & solutions for the machine involved
- Remarks on the service job from planner and service desk.
- Planned hours and materials which can be predefined by the planner and adjusted by the service engineer.
- Have their work signed off by the customer and directly email the service slip.
Working with us to improve the app even further is highly appreciated. As controlled release customer of the service management solution you can immediately apply for the controlled release program of the tablet application with your Exact representative.
For our Dutch customers: I will be at Exact Live ’12 with my iPad!
Think an iPad is fragile? image source NOTE: Actual product may differ from from the screenshots above.