On behalf of the whole solution team and the development teams we are happy and proud to announce the next phase of Exact’s Service Management solution!
It all started out on June 4th last year with the first sneak preview blog post and a video. Then we showed you a simple example how the solution integrates both Exact Synergy Enterprise and Exact Globe processes. We shared our ideas on the dispatch board and combined everything in a full concept video. We also showed you how we will use SQL Server Reporting Service reports with the solution and how we register the agreements you made in contracts with your customers and finally you could see how the functionality comes together.
And now we have reached the stage of controlled release! The first customers have started implementing the new service management solution. Many more customers are scheduled to be implemented shortly.
In case you would also like to participate in this controlled release please contact your local Exact representative or Exact Partner.
Who can join controlled release?
Exact’s product development process involves five main phases: verification, design, implementation, acceptance and launch. During the final “launch” stage, selected customers have the opportunity to take part in the controlled release of new product updates.
Please note that there are numerous pre-conditions for participation, thus taking part in a controlled release may not be for everyone. In addition to the use of Exact software, the requirements include:
- An infrastructure that permits testing in a real-life environment
- The creation of a database backup which is sent to Exact before the controlled release starts
- Provision of remote access to help identify and evaluate any issues
- A capacity to test documentation in detail
- The preparedness to share results and opinions in periodic evaluations
Benefits of our controlled release program
- Gain privileged access to pre-release software
- Be the first to benefit from enhancements
- Become part of the development process
- Receive personal coaching on new functionalities
- Enjoy dedicated support throughout the controlled release
- Know that any issues will be resolved quickly
- Have a say in the development of a specific product update