Happy New Year and best wishes to you in 2012! Localizations team has reached another milestone to deliver Product Update 403 which is general available, as you could read in the previous announcement.
In product update 403, we have extended functionalities that support legal requirements and business standards, have built localization improvements for a vast variety of legislations and focused on developing electronic banking features. We have also delivered changes based on customer feedbacks and addressed a number of enhancements related to roles & rights and fixed assets functionalities. These improvements are based on requests we receive globally and which are important to our customers’ daily operation and business needs.
Electronic data exchange submission between government and companies becomes a common process in more and more countries. Therefore, in this product update we implemented VAT related reporting electronically like:
- New VAT return layout for 2012 introduced (German legislation)
- Online submissions for EU sales list supported (Irish legislation)
- New version of audit file implemented (Dutch legislation)
- SPESOMETRO reports supported (Italian legislation)
In order to comply with the countries requirements, we have enhanced the current:
- Belcotax reporting functionality enhanced (Belgian legislation)
- Postcodes for United States and Canada supported
- VAT reporting functionality enhanced (Thai legislation), etc.
To find out more about the deliverables from the localizations team in Exact Globe product update 403, please refer to the Exact Globe 403: Localization & Cross-border Product update news.