A lot of our customers use the CRM user, a user license role which offers you a lot of functionality against a good price.
The number of companies using the CRM user in their license grows rapidly. With these new customers on board, we’ve received a lot of valuable feedback on how the CRM users is being used in daily business. It opens up opportunities to even further improve the CRM user. So, we did!
As of Exact Synergy Enterprise product update 248 (General available January 2012) the CRM user will have full functionality available in the CRM (customer) module. In this module the CRM user will have the same functionality available as the professional user . This means that:
– All accounts, opportunities and quotations are visible, based on the rights set in the system.
– All account types can be created and maintained, based on the rights set in the system
Function rights are used to give a user more functionality. Over a 60 function rights are available for the CRM user, which will give him additional privileges, like sending a mailing to a group of customers and edit all opportunities within his group.
Other improvements are:
– View all requests on all places where the user has access. An example is that the CRM user can view the workflow of his colleagues and view all requests that are linked to a project.
– Delegate your work when you are out of the office.
– As of product update 249 we will introduce a possibility for a CRM user to view all projects or only the projects of which he is a member.