We are happy to announce that as of today, Exact Synergy Enterprise product update 246 is generally available. This marks the end of the controlled release, which started in the beginning of July.
In this product update we have mainly focused on Professional Services Automation. Among others we have added the following improvements:
- Multiple improvements have been added to the existing hour and expense entry screen for consultants (video, release note)
- A full-fledged project manager role (video, release note)
- Rates and items enhancements for project controllers (video)
- Several improvements for administrators, such as 64-bit environment compliance
Moreover, we have added new features in Reporting services (release note)
- Possibility to share reports via the customer and reseller portal
- Retrieving information from many administrations separately with one report
- Linking multiple persons to a report irrespective of the assigned roles
- Identifying reports as web parts
We have also extended features in Mobile Synergy, based on feedback and suggestions from our customers. You can now view your own calendar and schedule appointments with your accounts and colleagues (release note).
As you know the iPhone app for Exact Synergy is already available and you can download it from the App Store. This app makes it possible for the users of iPhone and iPad to directly send emails, call customers and colleagues with a single finger tap while being on the go. Moreover, you can manage your schedule, but also view planning of your colleagues. Watch the video here to find out more.
Should you have any questions regarding this product update, please contact Bert Siekmann (manager of product management) at email@example.com.
Trackback from your site.