As of this week, Exact Synergy Enterprise product update 246 is in controlled release. As usual, the release is now available for resellers and all controlled release customers that take part in it. This new product update is planned to be generally available in the end of July 2011.
Professional Services Automation
This product update focuses primarily on automation of professional services organizations, where we have added several new features to support project managers, consultants and project controllers in their daily work, such as:
- Additional improvements in the hour & expense entry screen for consultants (video);
- A new project manager license role that can create PSA projects, define budgets and project scopes, create work breakdown structures, find and plan people, approve their realized hours and invoice them to the customers via Exact Globe (video);
- Improvements to rates and items for project controllers and project managers, who will be able to, among others, define project, customer and personal rates with cost and sales prices in multiple currencies, and on top of that define multiple assortments of items. We have also increased the total amount of allowed rates. (video)
- Improvements for administrators such as:
- 64-bit environment compliance;
- Additional request types to be used by consultants;
- Control over sections of the hour & expense entry screen.
Moreover, we have added new features in reporting to provide our customers with even better insight into enterprise data:
- Possibility to share reports via the customer and reseller portal
- Retrieving information from many administrations separately with one report
- Linking multiple persons to a report irrespective of the assigned roles
- Identifying reports as web parts
Based on feedback and suggestions from our customers, we have also extended features in Mobile Synergy. You can now view your own calendar and schedule appointments with your accounts and colleagues.
Looking forward to your feedback on the new update!