We are pleased to announce that as of today Exact Globe product update 401 is generally available. This marks the end of the controlled release for 401, which started in the beginning of May.
We put a lot of efforts in providing you with new features that are important to your operation and facilitate your business and therefore in this product update we have extended Exact Globe with, among others, the following functionalities:
- B2B E-commerce Portal that facilitates wholesale trade and manufacturing companies in their need for optimizing electronic ordering process in a B2B environment (video). This solution is in controlled release. Please contact your Exact representative for availability.
- Central Master Data Management for Items is in extended controlled release (video). Please note that this solution works in combination with Exact Synergy Enterprise product update 246 (generally available in mid July)
- Improvements in production order entry, BOM and logistic to support manufacturing companies
- Numerous of features that support legal requirements and business standards, such as handling bounced and refunded collections (video)
Additionally, we have implemented a number of new functionalities and enhancements which are a result of direct customer feedback:
- Multilingual unit description supported in logistics
- Update purchase prices based on sales prices
- Improvements in invoice printing solution
- Fulfill sales orders for underpaid prepayment invoices
- Word merge functionality fully supported with MS Word 2010
- …. and many more
For the Dutch customers of Exact Globe we have introduced Rabobank Online. This solution offers online integration and automatic exchange of local bank payment files, bank collection files and bank statements with the help of the Exact Online platform.
Should you have any questions regarding this announcement, please contact Bert Siekmann (Manager Product Management).
We would like to thank all customers, partners and colleagues who contributed to this product update.