On behalf of the Product Management team, I am pleased to announce that Exact Globe product update 401 is in controlled release. This new product update is planned to be generally available at the end of May 2011.
A large group of customers are already lined up to participate in the controlled release and start using it. On top of that all of Exacts partners/resellers are able to download the 401 product update as well.
With our users’ needs in mind, we have added in this product update new functionalities that are important to our customers’ operation and will facilitate their business. Among others, we have enhanced Exact Globe with the following features:
- Central Master Data Management for Items is in extended controlled release
- B2B E-commerce Portal that facilitates wholesale trade and manufacturing companies in their need for optimizing electronic ordering process in a Business-to-business environment
- Handling of bounced and refunded collections in cash flow management
- For the Dutch customers of Exact Globe we introduce Rabobank Online. This solution offers online integration and automatic exchange of local bank payment files, bank collection files and bank statements with the help of the Exact Online platform.
- To better support manufacturing companies several improvements in production order entry, BOM and logistics have been implemented
Moreover in this product update we have further extended and improved support legal as well as banking requirements.
Based on direct customer feedback, we continuously improve our products. In this product update you will find among others the following enhancements:
- Multilingual unit description supported in logistics
- Ability to fulfill Sales orders in combination with underpaid pre-payment invoices
- Update purchase prices based on sales prices
Additionally, the Word merge functionality in Exact Globe is now fully supported with MS Word 2010 thanks to the Content Controls solution.
More about this product update soon!