Another year has passed and to Exact Online it has again been a year of expansion. The number of customers has grown from 12.500 at January 1, to over 16.500 by the end of the third quarter (see press release). The customer satisfaction surveys show that on average our customers are very satisfied with Exact Online and the service that is provided. On behalf of the Exact Online development department, I would like to thank all customers for their trust in Exact.
From a product development perspective, 2010 was also a year of expansion. A whole range of new solutions was developed and introduced:
- A solution for payroll, with emphasis on cooperation between accountants and their clients
- A solution for Single Sign On, allowing accountants to integrate Exact Online into their portals
- A solution for managing subscriptions, for example for rentals or magazines.
- A solution for wholesale companies, with emphasis on managing sales and purchase orders and the current stock position (in controlled release)
- A solution for professional services, with emphasis on time registration and the billing process (in controlled release)
Of course we didn’t forget to improve our existing modules:
- Integration with two of the largest banks, Rabobank and ABN-AMRO, allowing customers to automatically exchange their bank statements
- A much requested feature to be able to insert lines in an entry
- A new and modern style for the user interface
And these are just some examples. A complete overview can be found in the release notes (Dutch)
As you can see, we’ve not been sitting on our hands. And without going into details, I can promise you that 2011 will bring many more improvements and expansions.
Happy new (financial) year!