The magic of Exact Synergy Outlook (The movie)

We all spend a lot of time communicating with our colleagues, customers and other parties. Email is one of the ways to do this and like most of you; I spend a lot of time on my email.

MS Outlook is the first application I open at the beginning of my day and it is the last that I close when I go to bed. I am a frequent user of the Synergy integration we offer in Outlook. The integration is simple and straight forward. You can save your email and do all the things you normally do in Synergy from Outlook.

Do you still work with Office add-in and have not made the step to Synergy Office Integration. Do it! Do it today! Why? Take a look at the video made by Aimee and see how easy it is to work with.

If you wish, leave a comment and tell us how you like Synergy Office Integration

Exact Synergy Outlook is not a product name. It is a part of Synergy Office Integration.
Credits picture: http://tvdd.nl

Tags: , , ,

• Brad Boston

Martin, Does SOI work with MS Office 2011 currently? If not, is it scheduled?
    Thanks, Brad

Hi Brad,

We don’t support office MS Office 2011.
    In line with our multi browser project, would be great if we can work on this in 2011. We don’t have this scheduled yet and we first need to look what is means to support this. I will keep you up to date via the blog or else in person.

regards, Martin

• RenĂ© Bethlehem

Hello Martin,

In your video the employee is automatically filled when a mail is being saved, how can we achieve this?

Thanks, René

Hi Rene,

What you can do is this:
    go to preferences, tab ‘Synergy Office Integration’.
    in this screen you can select the default document type you want to use and behind that you have a link called ‘setup’.
    Here you can define the defaults that should be used when you save a document or email to Synergy.

Click on ‘Update settings in Synergy ribbon of Outlook after the change’ and go for it

Best, Martin

• Brad Boston

Martin, We’re still fighting the issue where email attachments received through Exchange 2010 are not saving to Synergy. Any developments on this in your corner of the world?
    Thanks, Brad

Hi Brad,

Sorry to tell you the issue is still there. we did found out the cause though. It is related to Microsoft Exchange 2010 in combination with Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010. Microsoft Exchange 2010 changes the email header when the sender is external. The pointer to the attachments is adjusted and that is why the attachments are not recognized. This is a product issue of Microsoft Exchange 2010, which Microsoft does not plan to solve. We are now consulting Microsoft to help us making our SOI work around this product issue.

I can’t give you any timeline now Brad, but believe me we are on top of this and are informing your Exact counterpart on every step we make .

Hi all,

Good news. Last week we tackled the MS issue described by Brad. For Synergy Office Integration we made an enhancement to work with the adjusments made in Exchange 2010. All problems are solved. I got the confirmation from Brad it works on his side as well. Thanks for your help and patience Brad!

• Rod Illanes

Hi Martin,

Looks like I am having the same issue with not being able to save attachments with emails coming in from external email addresses. I have MS Office 2010 running on Windows Seven (Outook Exchange) . Do you know of the fix for this?

Thank you!

Hi Rod, we have no known issues for this issue. the previous remarks in the post are over a year old and I have not heard this problem anymore. This means that probably that got to do with your setup. Please contact the support organization to help you with this issue. Good Luck!

• anti-virus software for mac

I every time used to study post in news papers but now as I am
    a user of net thus from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.