On behalf of the Product Management team, I am pleased to announce that Exact Globe product update 400 is in controlled release. This new product update is planned to be generally available first week of January.
More than 30 customers are already lined up to participate in the controlled release and start using it. On top of that all of Exacts partners/resellers are able to download the 400 product update as well.
Taking into consideration the end year adjustments in your regional legislation, we have added in this product update new functionalities that are crucial to your operation and will facilitate your business. We have added among others the following features:
- Generating XML files to support online VAT returns according to the HMRC requirements (British legislation)
- XBRL functionality that facilitates electronic communication of business and financial data for German taxonomy
- Supplying an electronic signature for sales documents (applicable for the Portuguese legislation)
Thanks to the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) initiative customers can make euro payments to anyone located in the euro area using a single bank account and a single set of payment instruments. As of this product update Exact Globe supports the national and cross-border euro direct debits throughout the SEPA area. As a result you are able to generate B2C and B2B national and cross-border euro direct debits in compliance with SEPA rules for banks in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Austria.
Based on your feedback and suggestions, we continuously improve our products. In this product update you will find among others the following expansions:
- Log reports to keep track of information changed by a user for better realization of the existing security infrastructure
- Adjusting invoice screen for an easier selection of multiple invoices to print or process
More about this product update soon!