Taking control: Incoming Invoice Register

Written by Robin den Buurman on . Posted in Exact Globe, Exact Synergy

The incoming invoice register in Synergy is a success. With almost 1000 customer using this functionality today, we are proud to announce that the solution is generally available in Synergy Enterprise release 244.

The Incoming Invoice Register is Exact’s solution to efficiently and easily validate and approve incoming purchase invoices by the correct responsible person in your organization. By doing that your business avoids paying invoices it should not pay at this time or shouldn’t be paid at all thus reducing the effort it puts in money back procedures.

Vincent already explained in his post that an invoice preview will be made available in Exact Synergy Enterprise so that the scanned invoice is immediately visible next to the financial booking information. But what really is the Incoming Invoice Register solution? And how can it help you to take control over that part of the purchase process within your organization?

Still interested? show me how it works!Incoming Invoice Register

After a purchase invoice is registered in Exact Globe’s Incoming Invoice Register one or more approval requests are created for the person(s) who needs to approve the purchase invoice in Exact Synergy Enterprise. Whom the approver(s) are, is determined by register codes. It’s also possible to specify whether or not the approvers can approve simultaneously or in sequence. As soon as all approvers have approved the request the financial booking within Exact Globe is updated and ready to be paid based on payment conditions. When the purchase invoice is incorrect and one of  the approvers rejects the invoice, the financial administration is automatically notified. After correction of the financial booking or invoice, all approvers need to approve it again.

I hope this short introduction gives you more insight on Exact’s incoming invoice solution and how it can help you taking control over your expenses.

Feedback is highly appreciated. Watch online incoming invoice register demo of the add-on version here.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

• Exact User

Hi Robin

Are you saying that IIR will be standard functionality as of PU 244? or will it still be a chargeable add-on??

Please advise

• Robin den Buurman

Hi,
    IIR for Exact Synergy Enterprise will be a standard module (YA5311) not a add-on.

Regards,
    Robin

• Exact User

Hi Robin

A standard module I understand, but is it free or chargeable?

• Robin den Buurman

Hi,
      It’s a chargeable module (euro 5000).

Regards,
      Robin

• Exact User

Ummmm thats a pity! 5,000 euro’s is an awful lot of money for something that looks very simple.

With over 1,000 users of IIR surely doesn’t that tell Exact that this is something most businesses would want and therefore why not make it standard functionality??

• Robin den Buurman

Indeed its a lot of money to spend but I am sure that when you look at the return of investment for your company that you will be quickly satisfied. Think about incorrect payments that are done and never corrected because they go unnoticed? Think about the time saved looking for that one paper invoice that has to be approved and paid, it just has to be on somebodies desk but nobody can find it?

Please drop me an email with your details, I am happy to contact you and look together what this can mean for your organization!

• Robin den Buurman

My email adres is robin.den.buurman(at).exact.com

• Exact User

Hi Robin

Many thanks for your comments I will discuss this internally and contact you if we would like to take this further..

As a user in the UK are we able to discuss our requirements with anyone other than Exact UK? I only ask as we don’t have much confidence in them.

• Robin den Buurman

Hi,
    I am very sorry to hear this. I don’t know the details but I would suggest to contact your local office, account manager or support manager in the UK first and explain the situation. I am sure they are willing to listen and help solve the situation. If not, you can drop me an email with the details and I will see if I can find the right people to assist.

Please contact me directly in this matter since its not really a subject for our product blog.