—Update: the date has been set to April 9—
On behalf of the Product Management team, I am pleased to announce that Exact Synergy Enterprise will move into the controlled release phase for product update 243 as per April 9. Our stakeholders were very helpful to verify the functionality for this update. Your feedback is very much appreciated so that we can make this update general available. This new product update is planned to be generally available in May.
More than 30 customers are already lined up to participate in the controlled release and start using it. On top of that all of Exacts partners/resellers will be able to download the 243 release as well.
Vladimir Bataev posted the article ‘Five highlights of the product update 243 of Exact Synergy Enterprise’ on March 31. A summary of the highlights:
- Request labeling;
- Time & Billing;
- Notifications on updated requests;
- Synergy mobile;
- Integration with Microsoft SQL Reporting Services.
I will give you an overview of other items that you can expect in this update.
- Faster access to back office reports of the customers: quotations, sales orders and sales invoices are available from the account card;
- Complete controls over contact details for customer and reseller portal users with editable external references for social networks;
- Multiple contacts can be added during account import;
- Richer mail merges with additional tags for the main debtor;
- Opportunity management: tighter control over reasons why opportunities get lost.
- More flexible absence calculations based on calendar and working days;
- Improved absence balance overviews in hours and per 4 weeks in the absence and cost analysis reports;
- Instant Visibility of Information in Competency, Performance Review, and Target Agreement Profiles;
- Easier overviews on people search results with sorting on various columns.
- Business users can take part in workflows, because roles can be assigned to them;
- A Business user can edit documents that he or she created;
- Business users can see all requests and documents attached to their customers.
Employee Self Service users
- Employee Self Service users can now participate in workflow routing. It is now possible to add roles to employees who are assigned the Employee self service user license type.
- Near real-time data synchronization between Exact Synergy Enterprise and Exact Globe. This offers customers who are currently using Exact Globe and Exact Synergy (asp) in an integrated scenario, to migrate to and start benefiting from Exact Synergy Enterprise.