Exact Globe’s April update has moved into the controlled release phase. As always and even more during this crucial phase your feedback is much appreciated and of great importance in order to make this update successfully commercially available by the end of April. We daily experience your eagerness to improve the way you run your businesses with the help of our latest solutions!
In April´s product update we will present you:
- Improved roles & rights in the area of credit limit check, bank and cash journals and accounts receivable & accounts payable.
- Product update notification: Globe´s menu-homepage will automatically show a notification that there is a new product update available. This notification will direct you to all relevant information on this product update.
- International bank formats: we will introduce more than 14 (!) new and optimized international bank formats
- Exact Globe will support Windows Server 2008 R2, for more information, see Windows Server 2008 R2 Product Information
- Electronic consolidated Value Added Tax (VAT) returns for German Legislation
- WIP cost and revenue: a method enabling you to make a distinction in WIP costs and revenue
- Importer Security Filing (ISF) is the additional shipping requirement by the United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP) department. In his product update the ISF shipping requirement is extended to sales transactions
- A variety of international legislative enhancements
- A variety of ´tricks´ in order to align Globe even better to your daily business activities
- And lots more..!
Furthermore, we are in the process of doing research on improving your (user)interface and (user)experience with Exact Globe. I will keep you updated with our insights and findings, but please feel free to respond and inform me on your experience!
Please keep an eye on this blog for more information on product update 397 and complementary information on our product plans and product strategy.
Photo credit: Zarko Drincic