Let’s start by giving you insight information about myself. My name is Sunil Girdhari and I am now working for Exact more than 8 years. I held several positions from development to sales. Since February 2010 I started in a new role as Product Manager, where my main focus is to empower insight in your daily business processes.
Every day we maintain a lot of data for different business processes. To get a good insight in these processes, the data needs to be transformed into information in such a way its ads value. Adding the possibility to create your own reports helps you to get the insight you need.
What is our vision?
To be successful in today’s competitive marketplace, organizations must extend data beyond the walls of their organization and seamlessly interact with customers, partners, and suppliers in real time. Exact Synergy Enterprise makes this possible for you. On top of this Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services enables organizations to transform valuable enterprise data into shared information for insightful, timely decisions at a lower total cost of ownership.
Integrating this tool in Exact Synergy Enterprise we can provide our users to see this valuable graphical enterprise information and give them a complete insight to make key decisions.
Why did we choose to integrate this tool in our product?
- Users of Exact Synergy Enterprise (ESE) need information to make the relevant decisions for their business in a more efficient way.
- Reporting functionality turns data into information.
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is widely accepted reporting platform within our market segment.
- There is a technological match between ESE and SSRS.
- There is a commercial advantage for Exact based on the Microsoft licensing model.
When can you expect this integration?
Release 243 (expected May 2010) will contain this powerful feature.
Stay tuned for more details about this integration in my next blog posts!